Do you have any suggestions for clinic/ classes or perhaps a review of product you have found handy? Or is there something in particular you would like to see?
Please leave a comment to this post, whether there is something you’d like to see, or that you would like to present on. Alternatively send an email through the contact form.
Here are some ideas that have been floated both as wants and volunteers to present on:
– Super detailing and scratch building of freight cars
– How to setup and basic operation of the club DCC system
– How to setup and use JMRI (FREE computer software for modle railroading)
– Decoder installation
– How to build a module
– Various scenery techniques
– Product reviews (Fusion Fiber was mentioned)